Friday 21 June 2013

Bob Bob Ricard for Dinner

Lord_Frewbe_Presnts_Paul_Marsh_BobBobRicard_Ricard_London_restaurant_Champaign_England_Britian_fine_food
The Booth

Last week, I met with my friend, Amandine, for dinner.  Both of us were in the process of finishing a fairly busy week, so I was relieved when she suggested we go to Bob Bob Ricard on Upper James Street.  Sinking into one of the deep leather booths was completely comforting --and signaled the beginning of a lovely evening, filled with good food, impeccable service, and loads of chatter on our part.
Lord_Frewbe_Presents_Paul_Marsh_BobBobRicard_bob_Ricards_london_Upper_James_Street_Mayfair_England_British_Food_Art_Deco_TasteofLondon_Classic_Champaign_Button
The Champaign Button

Bob Bob Ricard's menu is a compilation of all your favorite comfort foods, done well, with a luxury twist. (I had home-made macaroni and cheese with lobster and finished with crepe suzette.)

Our evening started with several glasses of the devilishly good, house specialty: Rhubarb Gin!!  For all you gin-lovers....this is heaven in a cut-crystal glass. 

I'm sure you are asking...But how could we drink gin when there's a CHAMPAIGN BUTTON at our booth??  

Let me put your mind at ease, the button was well and truly used throughout the evening.  To the point where I question: How did I live without one of these babies before now?? 

Go to Bob Bob Ricard --you will love it!!

Yours truly,

Lord Frewbe





2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading and looking at your well chosen photos of life in London, England. Looking forward to viewing more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! Glad you're enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete